Stll alive

I know, I know. I have been a total asshole for not posting for such a long while. In my defense, however, things around here have been hectic to say the least.

---

I am up for a promotion at work. Though several of my co-workers are also in the running, I can honestly say it is between me and a litigator who started with the office six months before me. Does he have a better shot? Yes. Hopefully, a decision could be made within the next two months. Who knows.

Fritz is doing well. After a minor incident with the crate last weekend, he is now accustomed to it. On Thursday and Friday, he was in it from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This is very good. There is however one issue that we have not resolved. This inconvenient matter happened three times last week. On the days I didn’t take Fritz for a walk, due to the bitter cold, when I just let him out in the backyard to go numbers one and two, he, while I showered, left me a little surprise (crap) on the dining room carpet. It’s really annoying. I don’t know what to do. I yell. Once, I even push his nose almost into the crap. Suggestions?

Mardi Gras is coming up. And, being the huge dork that I am, I registered Fritz for the annual Barkus Parade, which is the Sunday before the main festivities the following Saturday. The group I got Fritz from will be represented, so I thought it would be cool to walk Fritz with a bunch of other Weimaraners. I just hope he won’t freak out with a shitload of beads around his neck.

I also hope I don’t lose my camera like I did last year. I’m still pissed about that one.

Wow. I should just shut this blog down.

Labels: , , ,


About this entry