2007
Is it just me or has this year sucked ass? As good as I remember last year being, this year is the clear polar opposite. Let’s recap last year in relation to this year.2006 (in no particular order):
1. Friend gave birth to a son
2. Moved into my house
3. Friend got engaged
4. Democrats won back Congress
5. Received an Outstanding evaluation at work
6. Received a job offer in DC, which I turned down
7. Was given a 13% raise at work
8. Changed blog addresses, and lost a few creepy, stalker-like readers in the process
2007 (first eight days, in order):
1. Hang over
2. Cable bill goes up $20
3. Cat begins to look sick; this then includes a vet visit and sleepless nights on the sofa
4. Mouse infestation
5. Cat dies
6. Having a terrible, near flu-like cold
If the rest of 2007 keeps progressing as have the last eight days, I’m screwed.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 1/08/2007 07:15:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)