Another dog person
Please welcome the newest member of my household.Meet Fritz. He is a five month old Weimaraner. I got him from here.
He has already met my parents, who call him "Fritzike," sister, and his cousin, Marley (my sister's dog).
Everyone loved him at PetsMart. haha. This old lady said, "what a cute 'Weimar-ra'm'er.'" Idiot.
BUT, he hasn't shit yet today. Peed like a girl dog three times. (Yes, I am keeping track.)
So far so good with my cat, Bolha. She's only swiped at him once. He ignores her.
UPDATE:
Fritz crapped for the first time at approx. 6:08 a.m. (yes, I was up that early.) Of course, I didn't clean it up, but he did it on the lawn of a weird house in the 'hood.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 1/22/2007 08:46:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)