Holiday

Here's to having an enjoyable, safe, and healthy New Year.

For whatever reason, there is a robin chirping on the large tree outside my bedroom window. Seeing that these birds should not be this far north for another few months, this robin must clearly be on crack. A robin on crack. Hmm... the new year is not looking too good.


UPDATE: Iy' s 1:32am. I'm fucked up. Cheese Quessdia is caling my name. I came home to pee. ahhhhhhhhhhhh............

UPDATE 2: Okay, the above is just embarrassing... It's so annoying when, after drinking Stella Artois all night, you "drive" home and the entire room is spinning. After three bouts of vomiting, I fell asleep on my bathroom floor. Yeah. How old am I again? It's 9:43 a.m., and I'm sitting here in my black underwear and blue socks. Ha. Hope you all had a fun New Year's Eve.

Labels: ,


About this entry