Just because
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Holiday Season. Was there drama? Sure. When isn’t there drama when you get together five different, independent, strong-willed people? But we’re family, and there is nothing stronger. That’s all I’m going to say about that.
Tomorrow, I am starting a new diet. Carb and gluten free. Per my Men’s Health Magazine, and according to my siblings’ knowledge of the “blood-type diet,” people like me (with O blood-type) should dramatically limit carbs and all types of grains, including wheat, oats, and barley. So, after having pizza for lunch today, I am giving this diet a shot. I think it’s going to be tough, seeing that I am a pseudo-vegetarian, what else is there for me to eat? I better find something fast.
Everyone have plans for New Year’s Eve? If not, you are a loser like me. Sort of. I was invited to go to a party downtown for $85 now, or $100 at the door. I’m not really in the mood. Plus, I’d have to pay for any drinks I have; so, that’ll be another, what, $40? That’s too much damn money. What I really want to do, and what I discussed with a friend of mine, is to just go to a shitty-ass dive bar, drink crappy domestic beers, and simply relax. Or even go to some house party. I’ll probably end up at home watching a cheesy New Year’s Eve special on network TV. How much do lives cost, because I need one. Stat.
Have there been any Oscar-worthy movies this year? I saw “Little Ms. Sunshine” recently, but do I think it’s Oscar-worthy? Not really.
The preceding four paragraphs evidence my complete and utter inability to string together two original, meaningful, thought-provoking sentences.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 12/27/2006 09:42:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)