eee, eeee, eeee....
There is a guy coming over tonight to pickup the extra drywall sheets that have been sitting in my dining room for, oh, the past year. I posted an ad on craigslist. He is scheduled to be here at 6:00 p.m. I sold each sheet for $5.00. The Ho sells them for $9.50. I hope he's not a murderer.
UPDATE: It's 6:33 p.m. and the fucker is still not here. I hate people. Sure it's raining, but he could have e-mailed to state he can't make it or to reschedule. Ass.
UPDATE No. 2: Guy No. 2 came by to pick up the drywall. He paid, and he was normal. No axe murderer. Phew. Yesterday's guy sent me the following e-mail:
"I appologise for not showing up. I got caught in the storm over in IL yesterday and did not get back until late...and then my phone and DSL line was down so I could not access my email to get your phone number. I am able now to use the internet...but it is unstable so I am not sure how long I will be able to do so. Go ahead and let someone else have the drywall, I probably need to deal with all of this first before taking on another project. Again, I appologise for not showing and for not being able to let you know."
I know all of you were interested in my drywall saga. Just like when I wrote about my new wallet, which is still doing well. Thanks for asking.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 10/16/2006 05:28:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)