Ten things...
...I'm thinking about right now:1. Why did I eat so much sushi? (Answer: 'cause it's hella good.)
2. There is nothing on tv on Sat. night.
3. I called two friends to hang out today. Neither called me back.
4. I am such a loser.
5. This house has no insulation. The temp outside is the temp inside. No joke.
6. Should I go the visitation of my co-worker's father tomorrow? I am still debating.
7. I love autumn, though are we technically still in summer?
8. If I win this weekends fantasy football, I will be 4-0. Still tied for first place. Last year, I came in second to last.
9. I need to win the lottery.
10. I can't wait until the END of baseball season.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 9/30/2006 10:25:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)