It's late
I just arrived home from my third Holiday Party of the evening. I’m a bit toasted. I lost track of the number of wines I had. Whatever. At the third party, I met this med student from Wash U. Supposedly, I was supposed to be set up with her. She is a cousin of my co-worker’s law school classmate. I don’t think we hit it off. I guess I am too jaded and too much of an asshole. She seemed too nice. She's half asian. Whatever. We exchanged cell numbers, nonetheless. She is from California. She will be back in St. Louis on January 7th. I told her that she should call me when she gets back in St. Louis. Whatever. The room is spinning. And, I have church tomorrow at the Hungarian Church. God...
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 12/17/2006 12:12:00 AM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)