What would you do?

Today:

5:00 a.m.: alarm goes off.

6:10 a.m.: drop off Fritz at doggy daycare.

7:15 a.m.: meet the air conditioning installer at my house. (Bye, bye, $3,200!)

8:00 a.m.: work-related meeting starts.

10:10 a.m.: meeting adjourns.

10:30 a.m.: I enter St. Louis Bread Company (Panera for you non-StL folks). So, I enter the Bread Co. and get in line. There are 3 people ahead of me. Minutes later a few more people get in line behind me. Next to the person immediately behind me is a number dispenser. I see no numbers in people's hands. Then, a 4th person enters, approaches the dispener, and pushes the lever to dispense a piece of paper with a red number stamped on it. Instantly, the person behind me grabs a number. Then me. Then the people behind the person behind me. Thus, even though the person behind me arrived after I had, his number stated different. When his number was called, he stepped in front of me and approached the counter to order his baked. goods.

If I didn't have a care in the world, or if I wasn't wearing a orange tie with white poka dots, or if he didn't have unwashed, unkept hair I would have said something. But, in the end, I left it be.

I just think it's ignorant for this dirty assclown to "jump" ahead of people knowing fully that he arrived after me. For fuck sakes, he was in line!

I hate people.

Labels: , ,


About this entry