Welcome Back

I know, I know. Like what the hell, right? It’s been a long time since I’ve posted. So, to catch you (and me) up to the present I’m going to do one of those really obnoxious update posts, a la a list. Here goes.

1. I got the promotion. :)
2. I haven’t cut my grass since last Spring. I can barely see Fritz in the backyard.
3. According to the final tally, I lost 16lbs in my work’s weight loss challenge. My team came in fourth out of 27, or so, teams. Our prize? Shit.
4. I’ve regained like 15.5lbs since then.
5. Last weekend, I went to Las Vegas for my best friend’s fiance’s bachelor party. It was my first time to visit the city. We stayed at Caesars Palace. It was really cool, but by far the Wynn is the nicest hotel. I lost a shitload of money.
6. I am ashamed by the Supreme Court’s decision this week re:abortion.
7. Related to No. 6, today I found out my co-worker wishes to have all abortion procedures banned on moral grounds. “You look stunned,” she said. Duh!
8. I turn 30 in less than 30 days. Someone kill me.
9. I haven’t washed my dishes in weeks.
10. I think I may buy a dining room table this weekend. It’s very cool.
11. Today was the first time in two weeks I went to lunch with my co-workers. Don’t ask.
12. My sister asked her boyfriend to move out of her house. I’m not sad.
13. I’m broke.

Labels:


About this entry