OMG

I just saw the most ridiculous thing.

I am watching the National Spelling Bee.

First off, I have never seen so many nerds on TV at one time. Well, maybe in the movie "Nerds," but there they were actors.

I digress.

The Spelling Bee broadcast had a segment where a group of these kids went to the White House to meet Mrs. Bush. Like, seriously, who gives a shit, right? Okay. The kids, about 15 of them, were put into this large room and made to sit in front of an arm chair. As the kids sat on the floor, Mrs. Bush and her stanky bush came in and sat before the kids. She opened what seemed to be a large book and asked the kids to spell government-related words. Like gubernatorial. These are national champs, not chimps.

The whole entire time, I kept thinking whether her chimp-of-a-husband could spell those same words. Probably not!

Oh, and Mrs. Bush had on open-toed shoes. Those poor kids sitting on the floor before her. I bet her feet are as stank as her bush.

Lastly, whatever happened to Mrs. Bush solving and/or eradicating urban gangs?

Labels: , ,


About this entry