'tard much?

Late this morning, after getting my $40 haircut (I know, I know), I went to this mall-ish thing near downtown to find some Cardinals gear for my second Cardinals game of the season. (Psst...I don't even like the sport; but who can pass up free tickets? Katie, section 149. Not bad.)

Anyway, I walk inside the mall thing and enter a store called "Card's Clubhouse." After walking around the store, and browsing their wide selection of Cardinas-related gear, I narrow my choice to a baseball cap.

Sidenote: this would be second ever baseball cap. Ever since I was a teen, I thought I looked ridiculous in baseball caps. I always thought myself to look like a chemo patient. True story.

In the store, I have this sensation that something seems off, but I don't know what. I then locate the baseball cap section, and find two styles I liked: a green cap and navy blue one; they each have the StL logo on the front. After narrowing down my choices to these two styles, I start size selection, but all they have is kids' caps. After a fair amount of time searching for adult sizes, I approach the lady at the register and ask if they have my styles in adult sizes.

Her response: "We only sell children's clothes. The Card's Clubhouse for adults in around the corner."

How I manage to survive each day is beyond me.

(After finding the adult store, I bought a cap. $26! Fuck me. Oh, and I didn't even wear to the game today....)

Labels: , , ,


About this entry