Ingenious
UPDATENaturally, I didn't prepare for the [four] inch[es] of ice on my front stairs, and today]'s [three] inches of snow, which would have meant buying ice-melting salt. So, instead, and as an alternative, I put down and sprinkled Kosher salt.
Tasty.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am a homeowner.
--------------------
Last night, my power went out at 12:00 a.m. It came back on at 4:00a.m. There are 450,000 households still without power. Sucks for them. At least mine is on.
I was supposed to attend an all-day CLE today in Jefferson City, this state's capital and two hours away (at least 4 hours traveling in these conditions). I called my co-worker at 5:00 a.m. to tell her that I am not risking my life for a flippn' CLE. She agreed.
Here are some pics I took from the INSIDE of my home.
--------------------
Side Note:
Do not, for the love of God, do not, eat a can of vegetarian chilli and wash eat it down with 2 glasses of orange juice. At least it was warm under my covers. Ha!
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 11/30/2006 08:06:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)