Oddity
Nothing this weekend has turned out like planned, or expected.Yay, a list.
1. The perfect haircut I was supposed to get turned out wayyyy too short. Think internment camp.
2. Planned to go to see "007-Casino Royale." It was sold out. Instead of waiting around for 2 hours, we saw "Happy Feet." Yeah. It depressed me. It really did. Nicole Kidman should never do voice-over work.
3. Got home too late to get sushi on Saturday night.
4. Bought the wrong ingredients for Thursday's sweet potato casserole.
5. The door handle on the inside of my car broke. Until repaired, I have to either climb over to the passenger seat or open the window and unlock the door from the outside to exit the car. How ghetto.
6. Did no yard work, and didn't install the ceiling fan in the 3rd bedroom.
7. Lost my fantasy football game. I am out of first place. And, my quarterback, McNabb, is out for for season. Thus, so are my chances of winning.
8. Went to work on Sunday.
9. Ate way too many carbs. Even worse: I opened a can of sweetened condensed milk. It's 1/4 gone.
10. At the coffeeshop, I realized my zipper was only half way up, or is it half done? Either way, I'm a pervert.
A few things went per plan, or at least well:
1. Hung a huge mirror in the bathroom (after a year leaning against the wall).
2. Bought a dresser and nightstand. After a week of searching countless box stores and online retailers, I purchased them from here: www.cb2.com. Thanks, kat.
3. Got a lot done at work.
4. Put electric candles in my windows. It's early, I know, but I was in the mood.
5. Gas bill for Oct14-Nov 14 was only $100. $200 less than this time last year.
6. While at the store, and standing next to two women talking one of them said aloud, "I just love nuts." I started laughing. Then, she realized what she said.
Why do the negatives always outnumber the positives?
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 11/19/2006 08:48:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)