Poor wee little elf
Did anyone partake in what economists have coined "cyber Monday?" I wanted to. I really did. I even browsed the puma website for new shoes. But then the news came out that the United States has been in a recession since December 2007. Why it took the government this long to figure this out, I do not know. So, I took a gander at cnn.com, and what did I find? Oh, just that the Dow had plunged. Big time. This then lead me to my Scottrade account. And what did I find there? Just that I had lost over 10% of the value of my investments. This prompted me to quietly close the browser to the puma website and continue to toil away at work like a good little elf. About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 12/01/2008 08:03:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)