The last 6 or so months
Let's catch up. 1. My brother moved in. He's still here.
2. Most of my good friends have moved to the west coast.
3. I had a colonsoscopy. All is good. I have a freakish condition that in layman's terms means "pain in the ass." Only me.
4. I'm in the process of refinancing my house.
5. I have a new job. I am an inhouse counsel. My goal in life is to not bill one hour of my time.
6. I am nearly addicted to "True Blood" on HBO.
7. I joined the gym in Feb. 2008. I have yet to go.
8. I had a wart removed from my dog's foot. It was elective, but it freaked me out.
9. I love my iphone.
10. I am constantly cold.
11. My dad fell off his bike and couldn't walk for 3 weeks. Not fun.
12. I waited in line for almost 2.5 hours to vote on Nov. 4. No regrets.
13. I'm trying to grow out my hair. We'll see how thsi goes.
14. A "slow" guy convinced me to buy the St. Louis Post-Dispatch for 10 weeks. I have not read one issue. The paper goes from my lawn to the trash.
15. I can't remember any events in June, July, or August.
Labels: blog
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 11/23/2008 09:26:00 AM
- by p.p.

3 Comments (Post a Comment)