Plus four months

It's been a long while since I've written a word on here. To be honest, I haven't missed it. But in the same breath, it's been at the back of my mind this whole time. I didn't miss the routine, but I did long for the release.

So, what's been going on?

I am still at my same job. I need change. A few opportunities did appear on my plate, but for one reason or another they either didn't seem appetizing or the plate was ripped from me before I was able to take a nibble. Such is life.

I traveled to Europe for two+ weeks with my sister. We managed to visit 4 countries. The trip was great. Naturally, there were moments of frustration, but those were overshadowed by times of connection, laughter, cultural identity, food, and freedom.

Fritz and Bolha are well, though my house, at times, smells like a kennel.

My brother moved from Kansas City to Phoenix. He, in the coming months, may be moving to Chicago. My sister and her parasitic boyfriend finally broke up. Unfortunately, like a roach, he is very difficult to get rid off. One huge shoe needed.

There is more, but, for now, let's call it a day.

Labels: , , ,


About this entry