Um...ew.
Over the weekend I saw the funniest, and then later the most disgusting, thing. While stopped at a red light, I glanced to the right to see who was stopped along side my car. Yes, I am one of those people. I just need to know. But, because I was in the left turn lane, the only side I could look was my right.
To my amazement was a nerdy-looking 45+ year old man who just happened to be clapping. Clapping. I started laughing, but kept lurking. Come on, how often do you see an adult happily clapping in a car? Not often.
As I continued to stare, I noticed him beginning to rub his nose. Not a big deal. Then, the finger went in. We all know where, and figured it would. It went up so far, I thought he was itching his brain.
And, then…. Guess what happened. HE ATE IT!!!!! He stuck the same finger that was just up his nose, into his mouth. HIS MOUTH.
My jaw dropped.
I kept looking. Now it was a train wreck.
He repeated this most-heinous act one more time before I realized the left tune signal was on yellow.
After getting the creepiest of jibbies, I immediately called the first person on my cell phone’s most-recently called list, and relayed the story. Shock and disgust were unanimous.
Labels: gross
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 7/17/2007 12:42:00 PM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)