Summer must be here.
Two mornings ago, on my way to take Fritz for a walk, I put on my tennis shoes like I have done countless other times. On this occasion, however, I felt something in my left shoe. I didn't think anything of it. And, since my sport socks were new, and thus thick from unwashing, I didn't bother removing the minor irritant. I laced up the shoe, moved the objection with my toes, and headed to the park.
Upon returning, I took off my shoes and headed upstairs to take a shower.
In the bathroom, while undressing, I noticed something on my socks. Something darkish color.
I took off my left sock and looked closer. To my amazement and utter disgust, I found the thorax or abdomen of a cockroach. Yes, a cockroach.
I am so gross.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 3/17/2007 10:40:00 AM
- by p.p.
0 Comments (Post a Comment)