Welcome to 2008
I hate my cable company. I'm referring to Charter. Earlier this week, I received a postcard-sized notice that my promotional pricing was expiring next month. Not a big deal, I thought. (Note: I should have known that when I think, things go wrong.)Same thing happened last year. Then, I simply called Charter, threatened to cancel my subscription, and all was good. Not so this time around. I called, threatened to cancel my subscription, but the representative basically told me to go fuck myself. Pissed, I canceled my cable and high speed internet. I have until February 6 to find an alternative. Thoughts?
I am leaning toward DirectTV. That's what my sister has. If she refers me, we both get $50.00.
I do, however, have an issue with the satelite: I don't want it attached my house. First, I think it's totally tacky. Then, since I have an 105 year old house, I don't want anything unnecessary bolted to the house. I also don't want new wires all over the place.
Yet another headache I don't need.
Labels: house
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 1/10/2008 09:34:00 PM
- by p.p.

6 Comments (Post a Comment)